TRAVELLING FELLOWSHIP ISPN
Indian society for pediatric Neurosurgery is offering travel support fellowships to young neurosurgeons with special interest in pediatric neurosurgery to attend ISPN 2019 ( Birmingham, UK ) conference with the following T and C :
1. Age below 40 yrs as on 1st October 2019
2. Must be INDSPN member ( Post MCh). (Residents who apply for Associate Membership to INDSPN now can still avail of the travel support from INDSPN. Head of Department to certify and recommend the request of candidate.
3. The candidate should declare all financial support obtained from various other organisations
4. Preference will be given to residents/fellows.
5. Paper must be accepted ( Platform/Poster)
Partial support for Early bird Conference registration fee will be provided by INDSPN. This money will be paid in INR after submission of Conference attendance certificate.
Early bird registration ends on 29th August 2019.
Prof (Dr.)Deepak Gupta
Secretary, IndSPN ( Indian society for Paediatric Neurosurgery). www.indspn.org
Professor of Neurosurgery, Neurosciences Centre & assoc. JPN apex trauma centre
Member Neurotrauma Committee WFNS( World Federation of Neurological Surgeons)
Core Faculty Paediatric Neurosurgery Fellowship Programme ( AIIMS)
All india institute of medical sciences,New Delhi, India
Faculty AO Neurotrauma/Spine/ATLS.
For appointment ( Tuesday / Friday OPD clinic : Pls Contact : +919868353030 or +911126593367)
email : email@example.com