Indian society for pediatric Neurosurgery is offering travel support fellowships to young neurosurgeons with special interest in pediatric neurosurgery to attend ISPN 2018, Tel Aviv (Israel) conference with the following T and C :
1. Age below 40 yrs as on 1st October 2018
2. Must be INDSPN member ( Post MCh). (Residents who apply for Associate Membership to INDSPN now can still avail of the travel support from INDSPN. Head of Department to certify and recommend the request of candidate.
3. The candidate should declare all financial support obtained from various other organisations
4. Preference will be given to residents/fellows.
5. Paper must be accepted ( Platform/Poster)
Early bird Conference registration fee will be provided by INDSPN This money will be paid in INR after submission of Conference attendance certificate.
Early bird registration ends on 20th August 2018.
Mark your dates :
15-17th February, 2019 - 30th ( Pearl Jubilee) Annual Conference of Indian Society for Pediatric Neurosurgery, AIIMS, Delhi, India
Theme : Challenges and Complexities of Infantile Neurosurgical Diseases
Prof (Dr.) Deepak Gupta
Secretary, IndSPN ( Indian society for paediatric Neurosurgery).
email : email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org